Dreaming

After I have seen the latest Italian way of creating a wood floor I am dreaming about it.
Laminate or plain Wood floor ...or Multimaterial Parquet?
This would be my first choice from New Mosaics collection by Parquet In:
parquet_01
Perhaps in a Hallway?
This would not be my choice, but beautiful for a contemporary, minimalist apartment:
parquet_03
If I would have a reclaimed "cotto" (terracotta) floor again, like I had in my kitchen a few years ago, through Country Floors, I would stay with my previous choice, just hexagonal cotto tiles, not much in love with the following:
parquet_02
My cotto tiles came from a 18th Century French Monastery and it took me a full year before they became cured and perfect; talking about "Slow Life"...
I am also wondering how a cotto tile and a wood border can be treated at the same time, it does not look easy to clean, wash and wax.I hope someone in Vancouver soon could reproduce what Italian Parquet In is doing, combining marble and wood, semi-precious stones and wood, even gold and wood! like a rich carpet, and if someone is already doing it here I would love to know about it.
In the meantime I'll keep dreaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre