I need shoes!


Miu Miu
Milan Design Week is approaching and it will be very exciting but tiring so I need to bring shoes to walk for miles and miles. I need your help, which ones should I put in my luggage?

44280312hh_12_f
Missoni
Don’t they look delicious, like a candy?
Being made of rubber they should be more appropriate for a beach resort though.

44287904ck_12_f
Emilio Pucci
Beautiful leather and nice details but now I am asking… aren’t  they all too flat?
Then…should I go with these?


44284081hl_12_f
Cesare Paciotti


44284092ub_12_f
Cesare Paciotti
Both stunning shoes but…do you think I could  even reach the door?


44247011vj_12_f
Tod’s
Beautiful color and shape, very comfortable leather but perfect for driving, less for walking looong distances.

44226385fx_12_f
Hogan
Ahhh! so comfortable and so beautiful.
What do you think?

©2011 Brillante Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".
If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre