Memaw's Dish...

I love old things. I love the smell. The look. The feel of all things vintage. Old. Antique. Whatever.

I love how old things can bring back memories.

Memories from childhood. When things seemed so much more simple than now.
I have one old thing that I have that I will cherish for life. Funny thing. I never use it. Why do we do that?

Every now and then I pull it out and smell it. Sometimes, in my mind, it smells like her. My "Memaw" that is...the strongest, sweetest, best hug givin' woman I have known.

This was hers. To me...an heirloom. Thanks for the memories Mema. (Oh, and you too, Marie!)

IMG_2379


To see more memory giving heirlooms hop over to Emma Calls Me Mama where she's having an awesome Heirloom Party.


Best of Memories,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre