Do you remember?

It happened twenty years ago in Berlin!
A few minutes after I posted my previous article on Milan I received an email from Peter Turnley, a great photographer and photojournalist who I truly admire and who always inspire me and I felt the need of passing it to you.

05

Hi Albarosa,
Today, it has been twenty years since the fall of the Berlin Wall. I
wanted to resend a message since a video piece of my images and
recollections that was supposed to run on the CBS Sunday Morning Show
yesterday, is now on live on their website.
CBS:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5577929n&tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoA
rea
A second piece with a text written by myself, and a
portfolio of 52 images can be found on the digitaljournalist site.
Digitaljournalist website:
http://www.digitaljournalist.org/

With warm regards, Peter

Hope you'll enjoy the video and his extraordinary photographs.
This is one piece of the Berlin Wall that I picked up while there, a few months after the event, and brought home with me, just a small piece of history but full of great meaning.
Linda after 002


You may also like to read:
Taking pictures or making pictures
Mary Ellen Mark
and please scroll down to read my other post of the day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre