A rose is a rose...

Exquisite roses decorate my home this Christmas. I was buying bunches to give to my clients as a thank you for their business and...I could not resist to buy more for myself. They are a delicate cream color with a hint of pale green around the petals and a subtle pink in the heart. The true color is not seen well on the screen but trust me, they are creamy and gorgeous.
Roses3
Some are placed in a crystal bowl near my favorite books, you may notice two books (on Michael S. Smith and on Orlando Diaz-Azcuy) written by Diane Dorrans Saeks of  The Style Saloniste blog and on the right a great giveaway I received last Christmas from Garvinweasel blog (on Axel Vervoordt). Many more books of course in the background.

The Simon 041
I have put some roses also in a Christmas arrangement with holly, pine and winter greenery.
Roses11
The Simon 027 

The Simon 025
From my house to yours may these Holidays bring you peace and joy.

If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

Photography by Albarosa Simonetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre