14,000 Things to be Happy About


Boy, has it been quite the eventful week! My emotions have run the gamet from totally elated to absolutely, flat-out disgusted in less than a few seconds. I purchased some tools this weekend to make my job of furniture revitalization a bit easier and it turned out, as usual, that the very machines created to make our lives "easier" sometimes end up doing just the opposite. THAT definitely held to be true for me this weekend. OMG! 
So this is a book that I gave to my hubby last year during some hard times and it has come in handy the past few days. 

I felt totally bummed about the upcoming show and began to think that NOTHING would be finished and that my booth would be a big fat failure! It's funny how, when you allow your mind to do so, you begin to go down the wrong route in your brain and before you know it, you're in the middle of nowhere...that's somewhere I didn't enjoy being so I am glad that as I write this, I am in a great place. Things are looking up and I am happy about the show this coming weekend. 

   And now......a sneak peak at just a FEW of the wonderful pieces you can expect to see at the Hickam Show! 
Two adorable black chairs...great for entry, dining or whatever your creative mind can come up with...can you believe they're not even finished?
We just loved these asian tables and they are SOLID! Thought that the burnt orange added just the right spice to these two pieces and the arm chair beside them IS TO DIE FOR! Yum!


It's going to be great and one of our best-I KNOW it! We are bringing more fabulous pieces your way and offering more of an eclectic variety to our space. So, don't forget, mark your calendars for May 2nd, from 9a-3p at Hickam AFB. If you don't have base access you can enter from the  Elliott Street Gate off of Nimitz Highway. Need additional info? Leave a comment here or just e-mail me at menmyhouse@gmail.com. See you Saturday! 

All the details....

Hickam Craft Fair and Family Fun Day
May 2, 2009 from 9a-3p
Hickam Arts and Crafts Center Lawn
335 Kuntz Avenue, Hickam AFB, HI (Honolulu)
Public Access through the Kuntz Gate off of Elliott Street on Nimitz Highway


Oh, oh, wait...I forgot to tell you what I am happy about...many things but most of all...yup, you guessed it...THE HICKAM SPRING CRAFT FAIR! Ha! Ha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre