A Few of My Favorite Things...


#1 Me & MYYYYYY House!
So, when thinking of some of my most favorite things, it's only natural that I would begin with MY work, right? Of course! And this piece screams everything Me & My House is all about. It's classy with a bit of funk. Traditional with a bit of Pacific flair. Absolutely, undeniably...FABULOUS!

This is, by far, my most favorite piece I have done yet...the coral dresser. Aaaaahhh! Lehua, I pray you are enjoying!

Absolutely yummy!
#2 All things Flea...
How I love a walk through rows and rows of wonderful junk and as fabulous as Hawaii is...there are NO TRUE FLEA MARKETS! I am dieing over here! Someone help me! Sooo, until I can make it back the mainland I load up on outrageous doses of Craigslist, antique shoppes, and friends who have junk that's just too junky for them. I also LOOOOOVVVEEE looking at everyone's flea market finds and inpspirational flea market decorating. So, here are a few finds from online...

Just look at all this goodness...these are my kind of finds!

From some of my favorite people over at Better Homes & Gardens...these ladies know how to turn someone's trash into treasure! Yuuuuum-my! I am loving the color on the wash stand...gorgeous.

#3 Farmhouse Fever
Give me the country. Give me chippy,chunky and old...I am in Heaven. Here's a find from a fellow Etsy crafty creator...solsitcehome. Check out more of her great finds at www.solsticehome.etsy.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre