An evening with Knoll

Outdoor – Indoor stackable Spark chairs by Knoll

As you know, since I have written several times about Milan I Saloni events, the whole city during that week and beyond is theatre of exhibitions, cocktail parties, happenings. I went to several, sometimes with a camera, sometimes not as at Baccarat, that was a superb party, and I still regret it. But at Knoll event I had my camera and even if I was busy chatting, eating risotto allo zafferano, delicious pastries and sipping Prosecco…I was able to take a few pictures.
Crowd at Knoll party
In the background a Marc Krusin chair from Krusin Seating Collection for Knoll.

“Founded in 1938, Knoll is a global manufacturer of residential and office furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. More than 30 of our classic designs are included in the permanent collections of museums around the world”  Today, Knoll is still committed to modern design and to continuing the legacy of design excellence established by Hans and Florence Knoll.

Party at Knoll Milano
Outside Knoll showroom, sipping wine and eating from the delicious buffet.

Bertoia chair for Knoll
Bertoia side chair


Saarinen Womb chair and Tulip table
Saarinen Womb chair and ottoman, Tulip table.


Knoll Jehs+Laub chiar and ottoman
Jehs + Laub new collection includes this Lounge chair and ottoman inspired by traditional quilting.
Super comfortable!

Knoll Jehs+Laub chair
Jehs+Laub chair


Milano 2011 482
My niece…relaxing in a Knoll chair after a hard day at work!


Knoll vintage poster
Form, structure, economy indeed!


Knoll party I Saloni 2011 

Knoll party I Saloni 2011
Nice party atmosphere.


Outdoor Knoll party I Saloni 2011
An interesting evening, great crowd and iconic pieces of furniture.

©2011 Brillante Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".


If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre