I am not Scottish


I am not Scottish but I love tartan pattern and I follow closely
always entertaining and refined.

02m
While recently in Milan I was walking one day by La Rinascente, the city's main department store, and I saw the most beautiful windows display, all about Christian Dior Fall 2011 and all about tartan. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me and I went back two days later, with the purpose of sending pictures to Scot but…the windows were changed already.
(Did you know that Giorgio Armani started his career as a window dresser? And coincidentally just for La Rinascente!)

03m 

13m 

05m
I cannot show you the gorgeous window display in Milan so I found these equally gorgeous images  from Style website (and courtesy of Christian Dior);  they say about the Dior pre-fall collection “A Scottish hunting theme opened with forties-inspired tartan skirt suits in eccentric colors such as lavender and sage, trimmed (or not) with fur (…)” I find this collection very appealing, what do you think?

As for me…I am Italian and I love tartan!

©2011 Brillante Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".


If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre