I wish I was there


Mexico

I love summer, I love the ocean, I love sunny days and I love a house with a sea view,
 so I found these beautiful images and I  invite you to enjoy them with me.

01_b_top-case-mare
Pantelleria, Italy

08_b_top-case-mare
Argentario, Italy

06_b_top-case-mare
Guanabar, Brazil

07_b_top-case-mare
Santorini, Greece

05_b_top-case-mare
Camogli, Italy

12_b_top-case-mare
South Beach, Florida

11_b_top-case-mare
Ponza, Italy

Beautiful houses with stunning views, you can feel the breeze, the salt in the air, the scent of flowers…Which of these pictures makes you dream:

“I wish I was there”?

These houses are quite different in atmosphere, architecture, location and looking at each one provokes different feelings,  so I am curious to know which house appeals more to you and why. 
For my loyal followers who may know my taste by now…which house do you think I would choose to spend a month under the sun?

Photography by  Baan, Amatori, Brusaferri, Reggiori, Giugni, Martiradonna, Giannella.
  
©2011 Brillante Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".


If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre