Main Monday

Finally coming out of hiding after quite a full summer!  From here on out, Mondays around here will be known as Main Mondays. Most of you, I am sure, have heard of Joss and Main. And, if you haven't, Joss and Main is an online home d├ęcor shop offering flash sales and discounts on many hard to find items for home and life.
 
I just happen to love all the different varieties of products they offer so I decided what other better way to share my finds than right here on the RHI blog!
 
Starting off with a  few of my faves offered this week on the site:
 
Japala Jute Pouf
$192.95
Three piece set of galvanized French Inspired buckets
$27.00




Astor Arm Chair
$293.95
 
Charlotte Chandelier
$117.95
 
Milla Rug
$55.95
Caroline Settee
$455.95

 
 
  
 
 
And these are just a few of my faves from Joss and Main! Hurry over and find some of your own before the flash is over! Fortunately...there's always more! 
 

 


Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre