Let's Get this Party Started!

Okay, it's that time! Are you guys ready? I am! I can't wait to see all of the creative things you all have come up with and all the great junk you have found! Let's link up and show everyone all of your cool junk!

Please be sure that when you copy and paste your URL into Mr. Linky that it is the link to the post of your junk (your junk party post URL) and not the main page of your blog.

To get the ball rolling...here's a few pics of my junk finds and some before and afters to whet your palate! Enjoy!

BTW, I have posted MY before and afters since I didn't have any new pics of junk uploaded on my laptop (sorry no time and a bit lazy) but you feel free to post whatever you like: your finds, your recreations, whatever. We're ready!



And heeeeerrrrrrreeee we go!
IMG_1703

BEFORE
IMG_1705


IMG_1770

AFTER
IMG_1771

BEFORE
IMG_1707
This little bench came just as you see it for $2!!! I know, I know...it should have been FREE! At least, that's what I thought...but then again, $2 bucks is like free, isn't it?
AFTER
IMG_1765
It was hard to let go...just love the way the red ticking fabric added that country touch with the red paint. I distressed a bit but you can't really see it in the pic. This was my first bench redo...pretty darn good if I do say so myself....and I do! *wink*

DRESSER BEFORE
IMG_1175
The infamous oak dresser that I just couldn't decide what color(s) to paint.

DRESSER AFTER
dressercomp

And then it HIT me...voila! I think this is one of my favorite junkin' finds yet and at $10 it's close to the best deal too!
IMG_1215

IMG_3166



IMG_0881
I also loved the way this piece turned out. A Salvation Army find for little to nothing. With a bit of hard work and elbow grease it became a great conversational piece.

IMG_0872
And a little more detail for ya....

Alright, let's link up...let's see whatcha got! I am SO excited! Hence, the early start!

***ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!***
p.s. Please, please, please be sure to add a link back to this post (the junk party post and NOT my MAIN blog URL) from your blog post about all of your good stuff! Be sure to add your party post URL and NOT your blog URL in Mr. Linky down below also. Again, in your post, there should be a hyperlink back to Me & My House in your text or a mention of the Junk Party. Thank ya, thank ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home Loan

 
Copyright © 2013. liztre